Coaching of the individual|collective leader
Our delivery focuses on strengthening key leadership qualities, identifying your unique leadership style in line with the team’s maturity level and organizational culture.
Here are some examples of the issues that can be dealt with in the Leadership Coaching Framework:
- Identify your strengths, reinforce your impact, be able to convince
- Work your posture: know how to delegate, adopt a low posture, set aside your ego
- Develop your RSI (Relational Systemic Intelligence, ORSC), use it to manage your own emotions as well as the emotions of the team
- Understand your social style, be able to adapt it to different contexts and interlocutors (DISC INSIGHTS)
- Identify your main motivations at work, identify the motivations of your collaborators and use it in team management (WPMOT)
- Learn to adopt the meta position, decentralize
- Managing through trust, managing your fears
- Using participatory methods: engaging and empowering employees by empowering them
- Leverage collaborative work – acquire skills to develop collective intelligence (CI), use it as a lever for value creation and performance
To reinforce the learning, the coaching of the Leader includes your profile DISC INSIGHTS / WPMOT (social styles, motivational factors) that gives you the keys to your future development.
Team Facilitation / Crisis Management
Our methodology is inspired by the ORSC approach – coaching organizations and relational systems (www.forsc.fr) to increase the team’s systemic relational intelligence (IRS) to enable it to reach its full potential.
The main objective of our action is to mobilize the internal resources present within the team, enabling it to mobilize the emotional field, the energy, the shared values and the wisdom of the system to serve the objectives to be achieved.
The benefits of our actions for an organization:
- Alignment with a common objective
- Ability to deal with situations of tension and conflict
- Reduction of the level of negativity and increase of the level of positivity within the team
The notions of “wisdom of the system” and “deep democracy” are amply discussed, their role remaining central to effectively accompany any type of organizational change.
The methodology of crisis management proposed is based on the principle of homeostasis at the level of the organization and involves the use of the mechanism Insiders and Outsiders. The process involves working on the different positions facing change and the difficulties it creates. The team is invited to work on the vision of the future and the formulation of its collective mission allowing everyone to find the place that suits him best.
The integration of the DISC INSIGHTS profile in the program is a plus allowing each member of the team to position himself in a personalized way according to his profile and according to the expectations of the organization.
Our approach is based on the principle that the best solutions to organizational problems are the same. In order to restore the quality of human relations, our method includes the “reframing of meaning” which makes the various actors aware of their merits in relation to the organization (Appreciative Inquiry). Numerous cases prove that this approach helps to raise the self-esteem of the actors.
In addition, the three dimensions that are discussed (Inclusion, control and openness) help the team to improve cooperation and increase overall efficiency.
The ORSC methodology will be used to allow the team to access unconscious dimensions of the relational system. This collective process crossed together aims to develop constructive alliances, empathy, and more generally, Systemic Relational Intelligence of the system concerned.
Maximizing Confidence and Mobilizing Team Intelligence
Our intervention is based on the principle that trust between the members of the team stimulates its collective intelligence. Our intervention focuses on the level of trust and confidence within the team (Radical Collaboration) to enable everyone to become responsible for communicating with others. We use “very light” methods and very little guidelines, which mobilize creativity, like Appreciative Inquiry, Open Space Technology, World Café, ULab by Otto Scharmer.
Support the emergence of your organization’s raison d’être
The process of emergence of the Raison d’Être of your organization that we propose is an accompaniment of the team towards the formulation of its unique mission. This approach makes it possible to generate, in a language that is simple and accessible to all, the purpose of the organization, follows an inductive logic and is declined in several stages.
Elle a pour objectif de :
- Strengthen individual commitment, identity and well-being at work through the shared process of creating meaning.
- Provide the company with an integrative message and a transversal communication lever to enhance its efficiency.
In order to mobilize the creative potential of the team, many tools of Collective Intelligence will be used in this work.
Accompanying a transition to organizational practices Opal (Teal)
Many leaders are now becoming aware that the old management (control-command) mode has become obsolete because it is disconnected from a changing world and the aspirations of the employees.
This awareness has been at the origin of various innovative approaches including Teal (http://www.reinventingorganizations.com/), the liberated company, Sociocracy, Holacratie2 and many others. Several companies, such as Chronoflex, Poult, Zenika, or Favi in France, and Buurtzoorg, Morning Star or Zappos abroad, have embarked on this path by choosing a model without hierarchy, based on self- Where the commitment, freedom and happiness of those who work have become a lever of performance and a factor in the resilience of the company.
We offer support for an executive who wishes to cross the threshold and transform his company into a place where employees can be trusted, where people have the freedom to organize and participate in decisions.
To begin with, there is not a turnkey model to set up a transition to the Opal mode (TEAL), so everything has to be reinvented together with his team. Our role is to work with you based on your specific needs and current priorities, in order to create a collective change strategy that is tailored to your business. This work requires first of all to examine your managerial practices and your leadership in order to allow you to put in place an adequate posture that is required to make a successful transition.
We propose the work at several levels, here are some examples:
- Coaching upstream of the Leader or CoDir
- First steps towards Opal Transformation: setting up a communication to initiate the process of change
- State of play: diagnosis of the organization and its potential for change (Dynamic Spiral)